Dodocase Durables review

gmhotch

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Just received this today. Solid construction. I'll try to use the wallet function and this at the same time. I'm always losing my wallet but not my phone. Hopefully this will solve the issue.

http://www.dodocase.com/products/nexus-4-wallet

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363043446151.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363043446151.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 30
  • uploadfromtaptalk1363043494360.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363043494360.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 31

leftyman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I purchased one for my Galaxy S3 and received it yesterday. So far I have to say I think the construction is excellent materials are top notch and have an expensive feel to them.
I like the look and feel of the wallet, its different and I like that...
The wallet is kind of pricey @ $50.00 but its made in the U.S. which I like trying to support and I got 10% off at check out and another 10% rebate for someone grabbing the coupon code I posted although I don't know if that's a refund on my purchase price of something else, time will tell I guess. All and all a fair price especially when you consider what a lot of the plastic crap cases out there are getting.
The pouches come in really handy, I went to the gym yesterday and just stuck my membership card, license and a few bucks in it instead of bringing my wallet along. My phone fits snug but not too tight, in fact you might want to be a little careful you don't grab it wrong and possibly dump it out accidentally, but its not any more of a concern then messing up your phone in countless other ways.

gmhotch

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
The Nexus 4 fits pretty snug right now and I don't think it will fall out very easily. IDs and debit cards stay pretty tight until you take your phone out. With everything in the wallet, I couldn't get anything to fall out...hopefully the leather wont stretch out too much and become useless for keeping your cards.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I like the concept, but not sure I could trust my license just sitting in a pocket like that along with cash. I would fumble with it pulling out cash and probably lose it if it didn't fall out itself. I think adding some sort of an extra pocket layer for more secure license and credit card storage would be perfect.

gmhotch

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I like the concept, but not sure I could trust my license just sitting in a pocket like that along with cash. I would fumble with it pulling out cash and probably lose it if it didn't fall out itself. I think adding some sort of an extra pocket layer for more secure license and credit card storage would be perfect.

Agreed, if they added some dedicated slots inside the leather it would be perfect.

tbtregenza

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I have this case for my Moto X and I love it - one minor issue I'm having is that it will often change volume settings when putting it away if I don't "lock" the phone first. It also has a tendency to answer/ignore calls as it pleases, when it rings and I try to remove it from the sleeve. Have you had these issues? Any work arounds?

What I do is basically try to very surgically remove my phone from the case when it rings, trying to separate the pouch from the screen to avoid any undesired ignore/answer behavior...not exactly ideal but I like the case too much otherwise to give up on it!

gmhotch

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Mine doesn't fit my Nexus 5 now so I've stopped using it. I never had those issues though...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk