bluetooth audio suggestions?
Looking for 2 suggestions please; (sound quality is a priority)
1 - a good bluetooth speaker for my phone..
2 - a good bluetooth adapter to feed into an existing radio..
I've tried a couple of each, but everything I've tried has resulted in a somewhat hollow, tin like sound (at best).
I know wired is the best option, but I would really like to find a solid one that does bluetooth.
I'm no audiophile, I'm not expecting symphony quality sound, but it should sound better than elevator music.
What is the community using?
- 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM #2
- 554 Posts
Re: bluetooth audio suggestions?
I got myself a Braven 600 and could not be happier. It also acts as an extra battery backup and speakerphone too. Amazing sound for a tiny device - easily fills a medium sized room. It is on par with the Jawbone Jambox, but some reviews have it as better overall sound.... and it's cheaper cost without the hyped name (if you get the red one ). You can also just plug in if you want or even daisy chain multiple ones.
Amazon.com: Braven BZ600RBA 600 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker/PowerBank - Retail Packaging - Red: Cell Phones & Accessories
- By mredamon in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 11-12-2010, 04:00 PM
- By drgallo#ac in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2010, 01:16 PM
- By homejones in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2010, 12:32 PM
- By optimus in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:07 PM
- By cpwinters in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:49 PM