$10 Qi Wireless charger.

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm almost tempted to pick up a $25 prepaid card and use it to buy two at this price.
If it's a scam, at least the risk is limited to the balance on the prepaid card.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Exactly what I thought I read this reports wouldn't allow to view negatives only but I did find some reporting 3.5 months to arrive or not arriving while the "others" seamed more then happy looking sus.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

TheLegoman

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
If it's too good to be true then yeah.

Obvious scam is obvious. The greedy will fall for it though.

For all we know, it might not be a scam. There was this wireless charger for $7 in the wireless charger thread that got bought up by the people at XDA for charging the Nexus 4. That charger worked, and it was not a scam.

Too bad they don't accept PayPal. If they did, I would have bought one.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Even if you do get it, how well made do you think it'll be? Could you damage your $300 phone by using a cheap charger, and would it be worth it?

// Tapatalk HD for Android - Nexus 7 //

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
If it makes you more comfortable to pay $30 you can do that but I know of many products where the same factory in China makes two different products with the same electronics inside, but one retails for twice the price of the other. Actually, I know some where it's the exact same product and the only difference is the sales channel, the packaging, and the price.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
If it makes you more comfortable to pay $30 you can do that but I know of many products where the same factory in China makes two different products with the same electronics inside, but one retails for twice the price of the other. Actually, I know some where it's the exact same product and the only difference is the sales channel, the packaging, and the price.

Its not a matter of comfort, but experience. If a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Sometimes difference in price can be accounted for in post-sale support, warranty, etc.

Go ahead and buy the cheap dross, I'm too old to waste time on crap I throw away soon after buying.

// Tapatalk HD for Android - Nexus 7 //

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781