Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By A895
  • 1 Post By frenziedfemale
  • 1 Post By frenziedfemale
  • 3 Post By frenziedfemale
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ZeroLemon Official!

$40 Case with Swappable 2250mAh battery.

http://feedly.com/k/11Hx41t

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App
    RumoredNow likes this.

Default Re: ZeroLemon Official!

It's not as large a capacity as the Mugen, but not as bulk or expensive. The replaceable battery pack is smart.

I'm waiting on reviews on two products now...

I will admit, I ordered one of these. I don't have battery issues, but would love the option of having a back up battery if the need arises. ( camping, trips etc...) Got my shipping notice, should be here next week. Will let you all know how I like it.
    RumoredNow likes this.

I ordered a $20 2400 MAH battery, a couple of years ago, that I can connect to any phone I own if my battery runs down at an inopportune time via a microusb. I have used it twice in 2 1/2 years.

I agree Captain, probably not going to need the backup battery here either, but it is a decent price for those times when you just can't charge. I live in a very rural area prone to power outages...long ones.. So I like the "just in case" factor.. Get it..case... Hahaha I am punny
    RumoredNow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by frenziedfemale View Post
    I agree Captain, probably not going to need the backup battery here either, but it is a decent price for those times when you just can't charge. I live in a very rural area prone to power outages...long ones.. So I like the "just in case" factor.. Get it..case... Hahaha I am punny
    One of the times I used mine was during a power outage, and your right, well worth having.

So I went ahead and gave this a test run. My personal thoughts below. (Tried to put up pics but can't figure out how to upload them)

Not very attractive! It is a matte black brick, the most attractive thing about it is the blue LED charging lights.

Easy to use once you read the entire instructions on their website. I was confused by the "hold power button down for 3 seconds" until I Googled and found out that they mean the power button on the bottom of the case.. Not the phone..doh!
    Charges the phone battery very quickly. 30% to 80% in 1/2 hour.

Does what it claims. Absolutely. If you are willing to sacrifice esthetics for double battery life you want to check this out.
    RumoredNow, A895 and Shelter7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by frenziedfemale View Post
    So I went ahead and gave this a test run. My personal thoughts below. (Tried to put up pics but can't figure out how to upload them)

Not very attractive! It is a matte black brick, the most attractive thing about it is the blue LED charging lights.

Easy to use once you read the entire instructions on their website. I was confused by the "hold power button down for 3 seconds" until I Googled and found out that they mean the power button on the bottom of the case.. Not the phone..doh!
    Charges the phone battery very quickly. 30% to 80% in 1/2 hour.

Does what it claims. Absolutely. If you are willing to sacrifice esthetics for double battery life you want to check this out.
    I like your conclusion, since most of people search for attractive, yet more affordable and not that advanced battery.
    A Zerolemon battery might not be a jewel, but it`s a treasure when you forget at home your charger or during trips, as you mentioned.