- 2 Posts
digitizer/ screen/ lens/ glass/ LCD of Nexus 4
Nexus 4 slipped out of my hand and the outer glass got broken =(
LCD is intact (everything is displayed correctly) but touch is not working anymore, I can only respond to incoming calls using my Bluetooth earpiece.
It's repair will cost about $150 - 180, but I found a couple of offers in eBay with a much better price, and as a beginner in this field, am not sure if this is the replacement I need:
Black New LG Nexus 4 E960 Touch Screen Touch Panel Digitizer Parts Tape Tools | eBay
- 11-21-2013, 08:43 PM #2
Re: digitizer/ screen/ lens/ glass/ LCD of Nexus 4
I'm in the same boat. It's not an easy fix and it really depends on your financial situation.
I just copped this
New Digitizer Touch Screen Replacement for Google LG Nexus 4 E960 Glass Lens | eBay
You're option does seem cheaper and seems about right though.
It doesn't seem that easy to replace. But I'm kinda excited to do so, because i love tinkering and fixing electronics.
It'll be my first time doing it so we'll see how it goes hahah.
There's a video on that page if you scroll down so you have an idea of what youre getting into.
- By stepaul8 in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 11-06-2013, 05:37 PM
- By Muchaco in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:33 AM
- By slave in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:10 AM
- By jrsharp70 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 09:06 AM
- By suxen01 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2013, 08:56 AM