- 1 Posts
No keyboard on boot unlock screen
thanks for taking the time to read this.
I have a rooted and unlocked Nexus 4 running Cyanogenmod, and yesterday I stupidly deleted the stock keyboard.
As I have encrypted the phone, and only the stock keyboard loads on boot, I am locked out, as I cannot enter my password.
Is there any hardware keyboard I could get, or any other way to enter the password without an onscreen keyboard?
If it helps, after about a minute of being awake and locked my phone started beeping.
Thanks a lot,
- 01-30-2014, 07:28 AM #2
- 01-30-2014, 07:48 AM #3
- By RaxGhost in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 46Last Post: 12-17-2015, 05:19 AM
- By Deb20 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2015, 06:56 PM
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:25 PM
- By Simon_y7 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 07:07 PM
- By bigMANjtf33 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:59 AM