- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
nexus 4 shutting down abruptly
my uncle bought nexus 4 in USA and he gave it to me in march 2013.i live in india.it worked fine for 6 months but it has been switching off abruptly since after i updated it to android 4.3.
this problem has been very disturbing.and i just want to send it back to the manufacturers as it is malfunctioning. all want to know is that what do i have to do if i want to send it back to the manufacturers.will there be a problem as i bought my nexus 4 in usa and right now am in india.
- 02-01-2014, 10:14 AM #2
Re: nexus 4 shutting down abruptly
1. Tried a factory reset?
2. Restoring the factory image/ROM?
Here is a guide to the factory image: [GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore. Factory Reset can be done by going into recovery or Settings > Security > Factory Reset.
- 09-10-2014, 02:27 AM #3
- By Enricke Kee in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 06:36 PM
- By g2_havok in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:08 AM
- By ishimura in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:53 PM
- By shepherd_wood in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:08 AM
- By samaraanderson in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:04 PM