1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Your recommendations for the best in-ear headphones for Android up to 60$

Hello,
    For my Nexus 4 or any coming generations of Android - i am seeking for the best in-ear headphones WITH MIC in up to 60$ (+-).
    I love them more "bass'iers" then "treble's" (more bass but still - not too much).

After serching all over - found these:
    Klipsch S4a ii
    a-jays-one-plus
    MEElectronics A151P

Tried already the jays and despite that the Bass isn't so strong - i changed setting in some mixer App and they was alright...
    But i still - looking for more then "alright" (:

Thanks for your help & time!

Default Re: Your recommendations for the best in-ear headphones for Android up to 60$

Hi shaby,

Good about this topic here: Ear Buds with mic
    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    Thanked by:
    shaby 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Your recommendations for the best in-ear headphones for Android up to 60$

Thank you.
    But still, i prefer to hear some specific recommendations.
    There is only 1 relevant recommendation in that topic (Klipsch) and they a part of my list.

ah.. no problem, just wasn't sure if you saw the other discussions
    Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules

ROM
    Nexus 4 (Beanstalk/Aio)

You may want to consider JLab Jbuds EPIC series, they are around $50 on Amazon.
    Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on Aio Wireless (Beanstalk Official KitKat ROM) / LG G2 on Verizon (CarbonROM KitKat)
    Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
    Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

I'm not the type to spend $70+ for headphones, so I don't know about the likes of Sony or Logitech, but for good quality on the relative cheap go for Altec. There's countless offerings on eBay and Amazon. Around $20 for most, and more than enough for daily driver earbuds.
    Hope his helped

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I like BOSE. The sound quality is superb and marvelous.

ROM
    Nexus 4 (Beanstalk/Aio)

Quote Originally Posted by rmacklyn View Post
    I like BOSE. The sound quality is superb and marvelous.
    Bose are amazing... don't think your gonna get them for OP's $60 or less budget though.

SoundMAGIC E10 series are pretty awesome as well, I haven't tried the M model (with mic) but have tried the standard ones, they easily give my iBeats a good run for the money in the sound quality department.
    Current Phones: Google Nexus 4 on Aio Wireless (Beanstalk Official KitKat ROM) / LG G2 on Verizon (CarbonROM KitKat)
    Current Tablets: Apple iPad 4 & Nextbook 8 Premium with marxo's N8+ ROM - Revision 1b2 (ICS 4.0.4)
    Previous Android Devices: HTC Rezound, HTC Incredible 2, Samsung Stratosphere, HTC Aria, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket