Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightlies Discussion

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm liking it so far. Seems to be worthy of being a daily driver.

I love having my toggles back in the notification drawer and the exanded desktop feature is great.

Still need to tap on "Build Number" to get developer options and i wasn't able to get the Cyanogenmod easter egg.

I got my gapps from here Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-JOP40C-Gesture-Photosphere-Wallet.zip

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-28-15-05-39[1].png
    Screenshot_2012-11-28-15-05-39[1].png
    428 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_2012-11-28-15-02-10[1].png
    Screenshot_2012-11-28-15-02-10[1].png
    143.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm liking it so far. This is my first time trying CyanogenMod. I've previously used AOKP on the S3. I would have went with AOKP again but, it's still in preview mode and too buggy for me to try right now for a primary phone. This rom is just like stock and very stable. I like that battery percentage can be added as well as quick toggles to the notification area. One of thngs things I like about AOKP is the abiltiy to have a different lockscreen wallpaper and lockscreen apps, I'm not sure if this is coming to CM10.1 or not.

ting452

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone not able to use the swype feature? im new to this. How can i get it back o_O? and will you get google updates or do you have to unistall the mods?

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyone not able to use the swype feature? im new to this. How can i get it back o_O? and will you get google updates or do you have to unistall the mods?

Use the gapps from the second post.

You will get updates from the cm updater under settings-about phone. You may have to reflash gapps after updating.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
How are the new Quicksettings? I haven't used CM since the change to make them like the notification power widget was merged.

Sent from my Nexus 7

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
is that how you can get google updates? how do you get the swype feature back? idk if you answered it or not sorry.

If you want updates direct from Google you should use google's stock ROM.

Flash the gapps from the second post after flashing the latest nightly and you should get gesture typing back.

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
okay is flashing going to recovery mode and download the files?

You will need to download the files first before going into recovery. Use the " install zip from SD card" option to flash the rom then the gapps file.

ting452

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the files already the nightly cyanmod and gapps and flashed but nothing happened. Or do i need to download different files?

If i wanted to get rid of cyanmod 10 how would i get rid of it and get the default rom?

HAAS599

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
How are the new Quicksettings? I haven't used CM since the change to make them like the notification power widget was merged.

Sent from my Nexus 7

It good. Some of the quick settings don't sync with the power widget but I just stopped using the power widget. The icons are a little inconsistent with the coloring and I would like to be able to change the ordering but it works and the potential is there to almost never need to go into settings.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
It good. Some of the quick settings don't sync with the power widget but I just stopped using the power widget. The icons are a little inconsistent with the coloring and I would like to be able to change the ordering but it works and the potential is there to almost never need to go into settings.

I saw that some fixes were uploaded today, still not merged but they are being worked on. Same with the ability to change the order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta