- 12-16-2012, 10:40 PM #26
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4.2.1 OTA Update Fails
I'm having the same issue,
I haven't changed a thing on it, Just got a new nexus 7 32GB yesterday, was having 4.1.2 out of the box, got an update for 4.2,
the update downloads, device reboots, get the android icon showing that it is booting and after a few seconds , get another
android icon, this time flat with a red triangle for almost a minute. The device boots but there is no upgrade.
Now, I'm a total noob and as I said I haven't flashed/rooted or changed anything it was fresh out of the box.
Any suggestions on what needs to be done ?
Appreciate your help.
- By Leon Alpha in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 20Last Post: 03-23-2013, 10:07 PM
- By KvE in forum Android 3.0 HoneycombReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2011, 01:48 AM
- By whiplash473 in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2011, 01:14 PM
- By ChrisX#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 16Last Post: 12-21-2010, 06:58 PM
- By brantf in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:53 AM