Anybody overclocked it yet?

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
If so please post benchmarks on say geekbench, glbenchmark, quadrant and antutu, I would like to see the s4 clocked way above 1.5ghz and see what is achieves.

Please post video or screenshots below if you have overclocked it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

promanex

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Out of the box it is as smooth as ... well, a smooth thing. I can't understand why you would feel the need to overclock it. Isn't it powerful enough?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Out of the box it is as smooth as ... well, a smooth thing. I can't understand why you would feel the need to overclock it. Isn't it powerful enough?

This. Benchmarks are worthless, meaningless numbers.. and overclocking to make the phone "feel" faster is also not worth it, IMO, because like promanex said it already ridiculously smooth and speedy.

:)

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Nope but only because mine is sitting in the box, wrapped, under the Christmas tree staring at me. No amount of pleading with my wife has gotten me the ok to open it early.

Probably won't over clock it though. Haven't felt the need to at all on the gnex and when I've tried it I've just chewed through battery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
If you don't have it how do you know? I have need for speed mw and not had any lag at all

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

He said that she said that her cousin read about it in a forum where a guy posted for his friend's brother's dog who actually owns the device.

:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2