Is anyone using SetCPU?
I've got mine set to a max clock speed of 1512 mhz. That happens to be the max that shows up, but I think it should be fine as I believe the processors are running at 1.5 anyway. I'm really just running SetCPU for the profiles that I have set up to slow the processors down as power starts to get low so I can stretch out the daily battery life. So far, all is working well.
Mostly, I wondered if anyone running it had had any problems?Semper Fi
I love my LG Nexus 5!
Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
- By nobletype in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2012, 01:56 PM
- By queueman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 13Last Post: 08-06-2011, 11:39 PM
- By lehons in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:38 PM
- By Krgdesigns in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:00 PM
- By kristi in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2011, 04:37 PM