What are your nexus 4 display control settings

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
I just got my nexus today and I picked up the display control app and was wondering what you guys have it set up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Going to wait until Franco ads color adjustment to his kernel app, so I don't have two purchased apps that do the same thing. Looking forward to playing with the colors once its updated.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Going to wait until Franco ads color adjustment to his kernel app, so I don't have two purchased apps that do the same thing. Looking forward to playing with the colors once its updated.

Kinda new to this whole kernel thing, but how long does that take out of curiosity?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So have you tried his latest kernel running on the stock ROM? If so, what do you think about it?

I'm actually on Xylon ROM. Haven't been stock for a while. The customizable Quicksettings are just too good. Plus, Xylon is super smooth.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Ukyo

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
I've only recently came back to Android from iOS so bear with me...

Seems as though there's some kernel devs that have put paid apps up on Play store. Are they worth it? Franco's app cost a cool 5 bones... again I've been out of the Android scene for a while so I don't know who's who or what kernel has a good rep, etc...

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site

Seems as though there's some kernel devs that have put paid apps up on Play store. Are they worth it? Franco's app cost a cool 5 bones... again I've been out of the Android scene for a while so I don't know who's who or what kernel has a good rep, etc...

I think it is, but that's because my device seems to like Franco's kernels better than others...yours may not. His app also has many controls that make it easy to update your phone to newer kernel versions, control the color of your screen, make CPU speed adjustments and more. I would recommend trying out his kernel first. It it runs well on your phone, you can decide if you want the features his app provides.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

For some phones he's got a free version of the app that has less configuration options.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2