- 01-26-2013, 09:58 AM #2
- 01-26-2013, 11:07 AM #5
- 01-26-2013, 12:07 PM #6
- 5,830 Posts
Re: Problem after installation of aokp on my rooted nexus 4
The latest "official" gapps package is always found with description here: Google Apps - RootzWiki
The archives with all downloads are here: Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps
Just look for the ones that say "jb" for jellybean and the most recent date (20121212 in this case). AOKP will always recommend the official ones.
Going forward remember that most ROMs require you to flash gapps separately. After you do your wipes (ALWAYS wipe data when flashing a new ROM), flash the ROM then the gapps, then reboot.
- 01-27-2013, 10:47 PM #7
- By jeffmartinaz in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 19Last Post: 12-08-2013, 09:50 PM
- By Opie33090 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2012, 01:59 AM
- By efrommel13 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2010, 02:59 PM
- By smokeeater218 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2010, 11:36 AM
- By VoLoDaR1 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:34 AM