- 01-29-2013, 07:16 PM #2
- 01-30-2013, 12:35 AM #4
- 89 Posts
Re: bionic rom?
I believe it may have to do with some ROMs having a linaro build. Which is just performance enhancements built into the ROM. I ran them on my Gnex before all the ROMs were updated to JB. Haven't tried one since I got my N4 but if your looking at N4 ROMs and there is bionic somewhere in the description I assume it has to be something with the linaro toolchain.
- By ccm435 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 03-25-2012, 03:01 PM
- By yungwunn911 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:26 PM
- By jeffandria in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:52 PM
- By joshua.worth in forum LG AllyReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2011, 06:55 PM
- By RoyEP3 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:23 PM