Any good games/ apps for nexus 4

kwnash5

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering if there are any good free games, or apps to make my nexus 4 better, I mean its already the best phone I've owned. I have all the generic apps like Facebook, pandora, edge, and so on any tips????? I would appreciate it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah from Google play and widgets too if anyone has any ideas

android central is constantly doing reviews of games and stuff. Just search the main site or jump into Google Play and look at the top free games right now

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if there are any good free games, or apps to make my nexus 4 better, I mean its already the best phone I've owned. I have all the generic apps like Facebook, pandora, edge, and so on any tips????? I would appreciate it!

Okay, it's not really a game, but you may want to check out Epic Citadel. It's an amazing example of what a first person game will/should/can look like on the Nexus. The software that drives it (I think it's called Unreal Engine 3), is what's used to power the gaming experience for Infinity Blade on iOS devices...a remarkably three-dimensional, if somewhat repetitively storylined, fantasy game. For some reason Infinity Blade has yet to be released on Android, but for a peek at what *might be* in the very near future as other developers buy and use the Unreal Engine software to build their own games, you should check it out. The graphics are amazing and the possibilities are endless.