Working DSP Manager zip on 4.2.2 please? Solved!!

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone? Perhaps specifically on a bixie aokp pub 4.2.2? My trusty zip that's worked since ICS (and works fine on 4.2.1 on my gnex) won't flash on my N4 (4.2.1 or 4.2.2). I've tried a few without any luck? I tried an "awesome beats/dsp mgr" merge, which flashed, but doesn't actually work. Quickly realized how well it works now that I don't have it. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: finally found a zip that works properly. Has the Beats Icon as it was originally from a HTC forum (thanks to apascual89 on xda). Link below if anyone else is looking for one.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1128607&d=1339645775

Last edited:

netbuzz

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, the only thing I just noticed (now that I'm home) is that it doesn't work with bluetooth. Does it work on yours? Let me know anyone if you have a version that does.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, the only thing I just noticed (now that I'm home) is that it doesn't work with bluetooth. Does it work on yours? Let me know anyone if you have a version that does.

I only use a bluetooth headset for calls, and everything seems fine. My car connects via headphone jack to aux. Since it's at the system level I'd expect it to either work for everything or not at all. Guess that's wrong, though. Let us know if you find a solution.

av0026684

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok.. I have G'Nex ( root & unlocked) with official 4.2.2 running on it. I tried flashing this zip, but no help.. It crashes every time whenever i try to open it :-(
Can you please tell me how did it work for u?? I am really missing it on 4.2.2 & desperately need it.

Thanks in advance!!

av0026684

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok.. I have G'Nex ( root & unlocked) with official 4.2.2 running on it. I tried flashing this zip, but no help.. It crashes every time whenever i try to open it :-(
Can you please tell me how did it work for u?? I am really missing it on 4.2.2 & desperately need it.

Thanks in advance!!

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

Thanks in advance!!

Trust me, I know exactly how you feel! It doesn't seem like there's any rhyme or reason to which zips work on which devices. You basically have to try until you find one that works for you. Like I said, I had been using the same zip for ages on my gnex and the one I posted has been working great on my N4. This is my old trusty zip from my gnex...see if it works for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ow9xa7ks4yqnh8/DSP-Manager.zip

QWERY

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Anyone? Perhaps specifically on a bixie aokp pub 4.2.2? My trusty zip that's worked since ICS (and works fine on 4.2.1 on my gnex) won't flash on my N4 (4.2.1 or 4.2.2). I've tried a few without any luck? I tried an "awesome beats/dsp mgr" merge, which flashed, but doesn't actually work. Quickly realized how well it works now that I don't have it. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: finally found a zip that works properly. Has the Beats Icon as it was originally from a HTC forum (thanks to apascual89 on xda). Link below if anyone else is looking for one.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1128607&d=1339645775

Link doesn't work.. ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund