- 1 Posts
call log and text message
Compared with my previous Samsung smartphone, I can't delete only the selected text message or call log. I have to delete either them all or keep them all. Furthermore, the sent message time shows only on the day when it was sent or received. Afterwards, only date is showed. Does anyone know it's the problem of setting or software?
- 02-28-2013, 06:26 AM #2
- 449 Posts
Re: call log and text message
To delete an individual text message hold on the message you want to delete and you will have the option to delete. As for call log, go into call log, click on one of the logs which will bring up the contact window and then select the 3 dots and click remove from log
Also if you just tap on a message the details will come up of what date and time it was sent or received.
- By naviwilliams in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2012, 07:36 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 01-26-2012, 06:41 PM
- By rjdangerous in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:24 PM
- By Deboom in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:25 PM
- By sniffs in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:59 PM