CyanogenMod (Latest M Build) PA or AOKP
As the title suggests, which ROM would you pick and why? I'm on day 2 of AOKP on my Nexus 4 and want to give each a few days to let things get nice and greased. For those of you that have used the other two ROMs, what are some benefits over AOKP (cons, too)?
- 03-21-2013, 10:13 AM #2
- 449 Posts
- I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2
Re: CyanogenMod (Latest M Build) PA or AOKP
I am using PA. I wanted the pie controls. The only app that doesn't play nice with PIE is The Sims Free play for me.
I haven't tried CyangenMod yet, I am waiting for a stable release. I hope that the PIE controls gets picked up by the CM team.
- 03-22-2013, 02:53 PM #3
- 03-24-2013, 08:45 PM #4
- 04-21-2013, 12:48 PM #5
- By dark_samus in forum Nexus 7 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:27 AM
- By .46caliber in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:11 AM
- By caliskimmer in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:12 AM
- By mcauthorn in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 09-17-2010, 08:58 PM
- By Archon810 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:20 AM