- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 Doesn't Say Busy for the Busy Calls
I'm using Nexus 4, android version 4.2.2
When I make a call and (can't!)get a busy signal, it must say "busy" on the screen right? But it never happened...
If a line is busy, at that second the call terminates it self and "call ended" message appears on the screen without any busy signal just like a line cut off...
So you guess there is something wrong with the network but not
- 04-01-2013, 04:59 AM #2
- 04-01-2013, 06:39 AM #3
- 07-10-2013, 12:05 PM #4
- 07-30-2013, 12:03 AM #5
- By halimaw96 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 25Last Post: 02-06-2013, 02:25 PM
- By Astrotrain00 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2013, 11:26 PM
- By davidmichaelmalloy in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2012, 08:22 PM
- By nyyankees8175 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2011, 02:09 PM
- By Zorachus in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2011, 03:16 PM