- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can't push files on soft-bricked Nexus 4
Please help me out! I'm freaking out due to my stupidity! Here is what is at the moment:
Nexus 4 - TWRP is intalled and works!
Wiped Android (nothing too boot in)
I have wiped the data on nexus 4 so i have nothing there and no recovery nor roms. I have no idea how to push a rom to my n4 because i cant enable developers mode to install drivers!
PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT TO DO
- 04-21-2013, 09:59 PM #2
- 04-22-2013, 02:37 AM #4
- By Kale Blossom in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2013, 07:06 AM
- By ccc3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 05:53 AM
- By eric0668 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2011, 01:57 AM
- By dgh1 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2011, 05:11 PM
- By Bmilano3161 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2010, 11:10 AM