Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Request - Steps to enable LTE on stock rooted 4.3 Nexus 4 (T-Mobile)

I am trying to sift through the internet for this but if anyone has done it successfully can you please post steps and zips. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Request - Steps to enable LTE on stock rooted 4.3 Nexus 4 (T-Mobile)

maybe this?
    *UPDATED* [ZIP] All in One LTE Enabler, Flash ONE zip, and have BAND 4 LTE on any ROM - xda-developers
    haven't tried yet. I installed an LTE enabled unofficial CM 10.1 and then dirty flashed the nightlies and it seemed to stick but i'm looking to bump up to 4.3
    xdalaw likes this.

Default Re: Request - Steps to enable LTE on stock rooted 4.3 Nexus 4 (T-Mobile)

Working well for me on .33/.84 running stock 4.3
    just gotta manually setup the APN
    and i'ts pretty cool that they make the changes persist after a ROM update so if i move over to nightlies of something it'll keep apply with easy flash automagically.

Hi,

Im new to all this so have a question.

I have unlocked the bootloader. And downloaded the zip file. What commands do i use to apply them?

thanks,

KS

You flash them via a custom recovery... You'll need to read the sticky guide on how to root and hack

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4