Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Nexus 4 Bluetooth Device driver not installed

    I have successfully paired my Nexus 4 smart phone with my Windows 7 64-bit laptop but an error message appeared saying that the Bluetooth Device Driver was not installed correctly & that the Bluetooth Device Driver could not be found. Also there is an error message stating that the driver for the Bluetooth Peripheral device is not installed. When I try to install the latest driver for the device it cannot be found. Similar error messages appear in the Device Manager under 'Other devices'
    Can anybody help sort this out for me please - it id driving me potty
    Thanks a lot
    Geoff
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Bluetooth Device driver not installed

    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbott View Post
    I have successfully paired my Nexus 4 smart phone with my Windows 7 64-bit laptop but an error message appeared saying that the Bluetooth Device Driver was not installed correctly & that the Bluetooth Device Driver could not be found. Also there is an error message stating that the driver for the Bluetooth Peripheral device is not installed. When I try to install the latest driver for the device it cannot be found. Similar error messages appear in the Device Manager under 'Other devices'
    Can anybody help sort this out for me please - it id driving me potty
    Thanks a lot
    Geoff
    The Nexus 4 drivers can be a pain in the ****.
    Do you have the ADT bundle from google installed?
    If not its fine, The USB driver information is it though
    If you need it, here
    Make sure you go to device manager and select yourself
    Good luck
    Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
    Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Bluetooth Device driver not installed

    Same problem here but with galaxy nexus. I installed the ADT bundle and the USB driver but it didn't help. (Trying to use my phone as a webcam via bluetooth)
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Bluetooth Device driver not installed

    Same problem, Nexus 7 2012 Windows 7 64 bit.
    Please Google, Microsoft, work on this issue.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Bluetooth Device driver not installed

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryandroid86 View Post
    The Nexus 4 drivers can be a pain in the ****.
    Do you have the ADT bundle from google installed?
    If not its fine, The USB driver information is it though
    If you need it, here
    Make sure you go to device manager and select yourself
    Good luck
    Those drivers don't seem to work for mine. They are the USB ones, are there drivers specifically for bluetooth?
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Bluetooth Device driver not installed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEars528 View Post
    Those drivers don't seem to work for mine. They are the USB ones, are there drivers specifically for bluetooth?
    Same w/me, when I try to manually update the drivers in the RAR file linked above, Win7 does not recognize them -> not working.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 Bluetooth Device driver not installed

    Facing problem in Bluetooth connection between my Nexus 7 2013 model with andrion 4.4.2 & laptop Win 7
    the devices don't pair themselves. Even though they pair successfully on few occasions, but laptop detects it as: "Windows Peripheral device" & windows update cant find the driver.
    Pls help

Similar Threads

  1. Nexus 7 Bluetooth Driver not installed successfully
    By geoffbott in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 07:36 AM
  2. Google Now/ Voice Search Not speaking answers?
    By Hypochondriac in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 09:17 AM
  3. Nexus 7 2013 Calendar Issues
    By ryan5609 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:53 AM
  4. Nexus 4 stopped getting any mobile service
    By Marcin Sliwa in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:43 AM

Posting Permissions

B