Nexus 4 Bluetooth Device driver not installed

geoffbott

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have successfully paired my Nexus 4 smart phone with my Windows 7 64-bit laptop but an error message appeared saying that the Bluetooth Device Driver was not installed correctly & that the Bluetooth Device Driver could not be found. Also there is an error message stating that the driver for the Bluetooth Peripheral device is not installed. When I try to install the latest driver for the device it cannot be found. Similar error messages appear in the Device Manager under 'Other devices'
Can anybody help sort this out for me please - it id driving me potty
Thanks a lot
Geoff

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have successfully paired my Nexus 4 smart phone with my Windows 7 64-bit laptop but an error message appeared saying that the Bluetooth Device Driver was not installed correctly & that the Bluetooth Device Driver could not be found. Also there is an error message stating that the driver for the Bluetooth Peripheral device is not installed. When I try to install the latest driver for the device it cannot be found. Similar error messages appear in the Device Manager under 'Other devices'
Can anybody help sort this out for me please - it id driving me potty
Thanks a lot
Geoff

The Nexus 4 drivers can be a pain in the ****.
Do you have the ADT bundle from google installed?
If not its fine, The USB driver information is it though
If you need it, here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_ge-GxJwE2IdHZVNUg2SXoxaGc&usp=sharing
Make sure you go to device manager and select yourself
Good luck

firechild-1

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Same problem here but with galaxy nexus. I installed the ADT bundle and the USB driver but it didn't help. (Trying to use my phone as a webcam via bluetooth)

BigEars528

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site

ripansays

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Facing problem in Bluetooth connection between my Nexus 7 2013 model with andrion 4.4.2 & laptop Win 7
the devices don't pair themselves. Even though they pair successfully on few occasions, but laptop detects it as: "Windows Peripheral device" & windows update cant find the driver.
Pls help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad