1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cannot view received messages and sent messages

I have updated the system to 4.3 for some time. At night the battery was at 55%, but it was shutted down the next morning because it was at 0% for no reason ( not the first time). Texting was working in the morning, but later in the day, I can't view the messages people sent to me (the notification light and the notification bar were working though) and when I tried to reply them, I can't see the message I sent to them, but they received it with no problem.

Am I the only one who has this problem? I tried to restart the phone, but it didn't help...

Thank you!

Default Re: Cannot view received messages and sent messages

Quote Originally Posted by kurini View Post
    I have updated the system to 4.3 for some time. At night the battery was at 55%, but it was shutted down the next morning because it was at 0% for no reason ( not the first time). Texting was working in the morning, but later in the day, I can't view the messages people sent to me (the notification light and the notification bar were working though) and when I tried to reply them, I can't see the message I sent to them, but they received it with no problem.

Am I the only one who has this problem? I tried to restart the phone, but it didn't help...

Thank you!
    I have this problem now too. Did you ever find an answer?