- 7 Posts
Updating to JWR66Y, custom recovery, stock android
So, getting tired of having the update notification pop up whenever I turn on wifi. Since I have custom recovery, the update won't install. Any ideas how I can apply the update via fastboot (JWR66V -> JWR66Y)? Stock android, using a "hybrid" radio to enable LTE.
- 09-13-2013, 05:46 PM #2
- 672 Posts
- 7 Posts
Re: Updating to JWR66Y, custom recovery, stock android
Downloaded the factory images from the dev website (not your link)
Flashed everything except the radio and userdata, erased cache.
Stuck at the X boot screen. I know it takes a while for the first boot, but its been... 10 minutes?
- By alcor34 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 89Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:32 AM
- By cagdasbas in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 08:22 PM
- By dougltc in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:55 AM
- By paulschram in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2013, 08:36 PM
- By TRENDadvisor in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:57 PM