- 31 Posts
A few questions before I decide if I should root
I want to get Cyanogenmod, simply because it looks more customizable. Before I root and install cyanogenmod, I have a few questions:
- For Android updates, what would I need to do to get them? Does Cyanogenmod automatically update with new features? Will I have to unroot? Will I have to re-install cyanogenmod?
- Is there anything you think I should know about Cyanogenmod before I install?
- Where's a nice tutorial for first-time rooters? (Both for unlocking, rooting, and installing cyanogenmod.)
- Would there be a better ROM for me? I've heard about Paranoid Android, but I haven't seen much about either.
- Is it possible for me to customize the bottom buttons on the Nexus 4? Such as making it translucent on the homescreen?
Last edited by PlusJack; 09-25-2013 at 03:44 PM.
- 09-25-2013, 04:34 PM #2
- 801 Posts
- By Lumos in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:30 PM
- By KidsNextDoor in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 04:20 PM
- By Ekiiia88 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:25 PM
- By alasjaka in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:57 PM
- By guitarjamman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:52 PM