- 1 Posts
Nexus 4 - Google Nexus stuck in Fastboot Mode
Last night i was just on the phone and all of a sudden my phone turned off on me, so i waited for something to happen while charging it. Soon it was stuck on the X screen.
I followed some of the users online by pressing the lower volume button and the power button and i got to the "fastboot mode" with the "dead android".
i could go to the different options, but i can't seem to select it with my power button. It's been stuck on this screen over night.
This morning i could still go to different options but i still couldn't select anything and it's still stuck there.
- 10-02-2013, 09:18 AM #2
- 7 Posts
Re: Nexus 4 - Google Nexus stuck in Fastboot Mode
Most probably you have a soft brick, when you're in fastboot choose from volume up/down recovery then press the power button to enter on it, after you will see the red sign hold down power button then volume up and chose wipe data factory reset, wait for a minute then reboot. Attention this will erase all your data! But better than having a bricked device..
- By Zombie999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 07:09 AM
- By kasperkyd in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2013, 02:21 PM
- By thischarmingman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2013, 12:41 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:56 AM
- By cllrknight in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2013, 09:52 AM