Is Cyanogenmod 10.2 better than Stock android 4.3?
Hi all, I have a nexus 4 which is currently running on stock android 4.3. It is smooth, fast and efficient. But I heard a great deal about Cyanogenmod rom and all the amazing stuff it has to offer. Well what do you guys suggest, should I go for it as my daily driver?
I'm not into themes and customization much but I do care alot about the speed, smoothness and overall working so please answer. I never tried Cyanogenmod so I was thinking about going for the latest release 10.2 which is based on 4.3 (I guess)
- 10-04-2013, 03:24 PM #2
- 475 Posts
- Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 KT747
- 10-04-2013, 03:37 PM #3
Re: Is Cyanogenmod 10.2 better than Stock android 4.3?
Some people like the features, some people like the clean feeling of stock and don't want to be bloated up with features and configuration they don't care about.
I prefer close to stock ROMs but CM is nice in that it's good about giving you a mostly stock experience out of the box and then letting you enable only the features you want.
It's also a good first ROM if you are looking to get into that but when you are comfortable try others because no matter what anyone says, no ROM is the "best" because when you break it down people aren't always looking for the same things.
- 10-05-2013, 02:16 PM #5
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 43Last Post: 11-25-2013, 06:31 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 11-05-2013, 11:08 AM
- By krad0000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:23 AM
- By dpw2atox in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2013, 04:32 PM
- By MisterMe11 in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:21 PM