*newbie* I'm having KitKat 4.4 and there is 4.4.2. Do I need to revert to stock before update?
I've been reading that it is better to revert it to stock before updating. Do I need to revert it back as I've already got 4.4 before I root it?
Also if someone can share the link on how to fully back up my phone before returning to stock will be brilliant. Thank you for replying.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-13-2013, 05:34 PM #2
- 1,179 Posts
- 12-14-2013, 03:19 AM #3
- By RRenee82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:33 PM
- By ljxdaly in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:08 PM
- By Plattfuss1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2013, 03:04 PM
- By Fennbros in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 02:23 PM
- By Squier in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-13-2013, 01:53 PM