- 2 Posts
Nexus 4 from custom ROM to official rom
After months and months of tinkering and flashing custom ROMs. I finally decided to go back to official ROM. The thing is, I don't know how lol.
I'm currently running a beanstalk 4.4.1 ROM, bootloader is unlocked of course, latest TWRP.
I also have a back up of a rooted official 4.2.2 if that helps.
- 12-15-2013, 10:49 PM #2
- 12-17-2013, 02:37 PM #4
Re: Nexus 4 from custom ROM to official rom
I followed the instruction and stuck on flashing the bootloader file. Where do I get all the bootloader file from that thread? I dw from the instruction and only got *.tgz file. I have got bootloader file from another thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/nex...-2-kitkat.html and I am getting error..
My phone was update to Android kitkat before I root it following the unlock and root thread. Then I tried to update to 4.4.2 but was getting error so I want to flash it back to stock but I am now stuck.
If someone could point me to the right direction that would be brilliant. Thank you for replying....
- 12-17-2013, 03:03 PM #5
- 12-17-2013, 05:06 PM #6
- 12-17-2013, 05:33 PM #7
- By tech_fan in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 31Last Post: 02-03-2014, 07:26 AM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2013, 04:50 PM
- By Ravish Agarwal in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:14 AM
- By Terry Sturk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2013, 10:10 PM
- By mrguilty101 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2013, 09:02 PM