- 1 Posts
Nexus 4: 4.4.2 stock won't connect to pc
Thats the long and the short of it.No matter what i do i cant get my pc to recognise my nexus.
Ive tried follow guides and diff drivers but it just wont show up ,only as unknown device.
No bong when it connects or anything......please guys im hating this phone right now
- 02-09-2014, 07:23 AM #2
- 02-09-2014, 10:24 PM #3
- 1,809 Posts
Re: Nexus 4: 4.4.2 stock won't connect to pc
Try Google USB driver, check for devices in Window's Device Manager.
If that still don't work, use Universal Naked Driver. This driver is unsigned and if you have Windows 8 you need to follow the instruction to reboot the phone to advance mode and disable driver signature enforcement before attempting to install it.
You may have conflicting drivers installed, uninstall them and delete any current Nexus 4 drivers from Device Manager. If that still don't work, try different computer and cables. The cables can make a difference.
- By xnaveedhassan in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 04:35 PM
- By ishimura in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 02-08-2014, 07:08 PM
- By lynzrene in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:26 AM
- By jkrc717 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:45 PM
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:12 PM