I just rooted my nexus 4, this is my first time rooting now I have some questions.
-What roms are people running and the reasons for using.
-Do I need need to change the kernel if so what do you recommend.
-Finally, gapps do I need to match to the Rom I flash.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
- 02-23-2014, 08:52 AM #2
Re: Rom questions
Gapps is a separate zip file. You do need to match the versions together. So if flashing a 4.2 ROM, you need 4.2 Gapps.
I liked Slim myself (I do not have a N4). I liked it because there were more customizing options than CM, and even though Slim is a little slower for releases, they are typically less buggy.
- 02-23-2014, 05:33 PM #4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By Marute in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2014, 01:57 PM
- By wolfhead in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:50 AM
- By cb2367 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:35 AM
- By techdoodz in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:47 PM
- By wolfhead in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:19 PM