- 14 Posts
Multi ROM Manager ROMs for the Nexus 4 - suggestions?
I have a Nexus 4 running Beanstalk ROM and Faux kernal. I also have multi ROM manager, but I'm having trouble finding ROMs to out on it, as in non android ROMs. I know you can get Ubuntu touch right of the bat, but what about anything else?
Suggestions would be appreciated!
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-16-2014, 03:34 PM #2Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Purity ROM with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (AICP 6.0 ROM)
Current Tablet: iPad 4/Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC One (M7), Moto G GPE, LG G2
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria/Incredible 2/Rezound/DNA, Samsung Stratosphere, SGS2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P
- 03-23-2014, 09:29 PM #3
- 62 Posts
- By 245Lansdowne in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 05-30-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Yuriy Katerin in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:56 PM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 07:52 PM
- By jwalker007 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2014, 12:55 PM