Nexus 4 Customizations
I have a rooted Nexus 4 running franco kernel with stock rom. I like the stock rom and am not interested in changing it but I would like to know if there is any way to get a drop down menu like cyanogen mod - where I can change what quick settings I want there and add new ones. Is there any way to do this?
Also, how would I change the colour scheme of the phone - right now the icons (WiFi, Battery) on the notification bar are white how can I change the colour without adding a custom ROM?
Sorry if these are amateur questions, I am new to all of this.
I am sorry if this has already been posted somewhere - I could not find it. If this has already been answered please provide me with a link to the thread. Thanks a lot!
- 03-16-2014, 07:02 PM #2
Re: Nexus 4 Customizations
One more question, when I make a nandroid backup can I back it on to my pc and delete it from my phone? My backup is over 4gb and takes up too much space, my nexus4 is only 16gb and no SD slot available
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-22-2014, 02:33 AM #5
- By SuperRecoder123 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 02-14-2016, 04:19 AM
- By Yogi217 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 25Last Post: 07-18-2014, 03:49 PM
- By Hordiyevych in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2014, 10:29 PM
- By eclipseagent in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 30Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:18 PM
- By ntamim2006 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:52 PM