- 1 Posts
I made a backup in recovery mode (in fastboot) whilst trying to download a kernel, for some reason i am stuck with the old kernel and very little free memory. I was wondering if anyone could help me with how to delete the backup so I can free up some space? I am running cyanogenmod 11.
- 05-15-2014, 01:55 PM #2
Re: Delete Backup
Either connect your phone to your computer and go to your phone's internal memory. Go into the recovery folder (TWRP or CWM) and search for the backup then delete it. You could also do that via a file explorer like Astro or ES.
You might wanna save the file on your computer just in case though
- By Nathalie Ramirez in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2016, 02:07 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 62Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:01 AM
- By patstar5 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 05-17-2014, 08:37 PM
- By brad1911 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 09:29 PM
- By keithjesica in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2014, 06:06 AM