- 2 Posts
How to use ROM Toolbox to backup and restore files, apps etc between factory resets?
Hi, I'm looking to factory reset my CM11 M7 Nexus 4, to solve the issue of Themes Provider crashing. I've got ROM Toolbox Pro, but I'm unsure how to backup and restore all my stuff after factory resetting.
1) How do you do this? (A link to a guide will do)
2) Is this really necessary, or is it alright to just clear the cache?
Thanks for any help!
Posted via Android Central App
- By extraclass in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 08:46 AM
- By hitinder in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:19 PM
- By The GasMaster4381 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:16 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:29 AM