Nexus 4 Cannot Flash to stock ROM
I've been having some problems with my Nexus 4, which I am trying to flash the stock ROM to. I used [GUIDE] Nexus 4 - Factory Image Restore to try to flash the file to my nexus, however this happened:Code:
Daniels-MacBook-Pro:occam-ktu84p danielrichesmac$ fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-mako-makoz30d.img sending 'bootloader' (2203 KB)... OKAY [ 0.071s] writing 'bootloader'... FAILED (remote: flash write failure) finished. total time: 0.074s Daniels-MacBook-Pro:occam-ktu84p danielrichesmac$ fastboot flash radio radio-mako-m9615a-cefwmazm-2.0.1701.03.img sending 'radio' (45537 KB)... OKAY [ 1.537s] writing 'radio'... FAILED (remote: flash write failure) finished. total time: 1.539s
- 07-23-2014, 01:51 PM #2
- 07-23-2014, 07:47 PM #4
- 07-23-2014, 08:10 PM #6
Re: Nexus 4 Cannot Flash to stock ROM
Unfortunately, this may be an issue where the internal flash memory is corrupt or defective. If all those things you tried failed it might be done for.
Have you tried just flashing a recovery and getting into it?
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 using Tapatalk
- 07-23-2014, 11:22 PM #8
Have you tried fastboot boot the latest TWRP and change partition types? Dangerous but you don't have much to lose at this point... Go to Wipes, Advanced Wipes, tick all but EFS (if you have that), and click change/repair file system, beyond that I don't know, never had to do it myself.
- 08-10-2014, 02:57 AM #9
- By Alexander Buff in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:07 PM
- By zeeesss in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 01:29 PM
- By cluelesss3 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:59 PM
- By zohal52 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2014, 12:09 PM