- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Ulock Nexus 4 bootloader from Linux (peppermint) Net book
am having trouble unlocking the bootloader on my nexus 4. The linux command 'fastboot devices' should return the device id I believe, but instead just returns to the command line. Any ideas? Is the OEM cable a must - and if so what would the difference be (am not sure which of my manyit actually is!!
I am not a programmer so just following simple steps I found, must be missing something!
- 07-29-2014, 03:34 PM #2
- By jableh in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 11Last Post: 09-09-2014, 08:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 03:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 09:33 AM
- By BigB0SS in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:50 AM
- By XenonMazi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 02:15 AM