Diztronic Matte Back Black TPU Case for LG Nexus 5

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Well I loved my Diztronic case for my S3, so I went ahead and bought one. I currently have the Spigen Ultra Hybrid and don't like it.

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I like the look, but don't like how it feels in my hand. The corners are too angular for me. Plus I don't like how the buttons aren't very prominent. I have to look to see where they are, I can't just do it by feel (at least not easily).

iamyourdemize

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I like the look, but don't like how it feels in my hand. The corners are too angular for me. Plus I don't like how the buttons aren't very prominent. I have to look to see where they are, I can't just do it by feel (at least not easily).

Same. The buttons stick out too much and are way too easy to push. It feels clunky too.

I also have the Caseology one and don't really care for it either. The power button/volume rocker are very hard to press. I think I am going to bite the bullet and go for this one as well. Third time's a charm right?

DefinedByClass13

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
We need to establish a trading/resell thread for accessories. I think I'm going to return my Diztronic case since I already have a clear TPU case that I found locally before this case arrived. If I'm going to lose out on shipping by returning it, I might as well sell it to someone else, since it's practically brand new.

iamyourdemize

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
We need to establish a trading/resell thread for accessories. I think I'm going to return my Diztronic case since I already have a clear TPU case that I found locally before this case arrived. If I'm going to lose out on shipping by returning it, I might as well sell it to someone else, since it's practically brand new.

Ha that would be great. I now have 3 cases for my Nexus 5. Diztronic is easily my favorite. Slim, good feeling material. The only minor grip I have is the bottom part of the phone where the speaker cutouts is a little scratchy.

Also, shipping was crazy fast. I ordered it yesterday afternoon and just got it.

1) Diztronic - Overall best for me
2) Spigen - Buttons protrude too much and are sensitive. Otherwise good.
3) Caseology - Terrible button cutouts. The power button/volume rocker is hard to hit.

Ice_Cold_Q

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
email them and ask. i should add too that not only is the soft touch feel of the black case the same as the back of the black Nexus 5 but the color looks exactly the same too. it gives it a real OEM look.

Gekko could you please post some nice pics with the diztronic case on the nexus 5, want to see how it looks.

thanks

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I usually buy a diztronic case for every phone, it's the best tpu I've found yet. Now if uag would stop putzzing around with my note 3 and Nexus 5 cases.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

crspy

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
What kind of screen protector are you using with the Diztronic? I got my case yesterday and it looks like the BSE screen protector I ordered won't work with it...

Ice_Cold_Q

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Damn, well i guess imma have to wait for a youtube video to come out with this case on the nexus 5

Posted via The one, The only, The Nexus 5

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I have always used ditztronic cases they are awesome they always hold up and the cut outs and fits are always spot on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

nldr

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
What kind of screen protector are you using with the Diztronic? I got my case yesterday and it looks like the BSE screen protector I ordered won't work with it...

I'm using this screen protector with this case and they're awesome together. Look at the last page or so in the thread for a discount code that makes the screen protector cheap..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505887

Posted via Android Central App

Ice_Cold_Q

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Was gna buy it after seeing the pics, but there is no availability of this case in the UK unless it gets shipped here from a US seller which will take ages as i need a case ASAP so I just a spigen ultra hybrid case, happy with it, hopefully it turns out real good and I might buy a diztronic case also if it becomes available and is relatively cheap and I get bored of the spigen one.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone comment on how well this case works with wireless chargers?

Posted via Android Central App

other posters had the Nexus 4 version of this case on their Nexus 4 and said it had no problem with wireless charging so i would assume the same for the Nexus 5 version.

Andrawer

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Sweet case...just arrived today based on recommendations of this forum and I REALLY like it. Love the blacked out look, texture and perfect dimensions.

I've NEVER used a screen protector on any of my past phones since the 90's so can't comment how they work with this case.

My Nokia (via ATT discount) wireless charger also arrived today and my N5 charges just fine w/the Diztronic case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae