Play Store Accessories

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Here are the Play Store accessories for the Nexus 5 that we know of.

LG QuickCover

Available in black, white.
$49.99
Coming soon.

Bumper Case

Available in black, gray, bright red, bright yellow.
$34.99
Coming soon.

Wireless Charging Pad

A new, flat wireless charging pad will be launched soon for the Nexus 5 and 2013 Nexus 5. It has a glossed finish, includes magnets to help hold the devices in place, and is Qi-compatible.
Price unknown; expected in the Play Store today.​

I'll be sure to add a photo or two and more details as the items become available.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
The wireless charging pad looks nice, I hope they launch it soon. So far they've been pretty good with accessories for the N7. This whole experience has been better than last year.

anon(5857193)

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I really like the idea of Google offering official cases! However, they're just too expensive for what they are. I'm sure the quality is top-notch, but it seems that third-party solutions are going to be the way to go. That wireless charger though... I want that. I love how they finally wised up and use magnets now to align and hold the device to the pad (just like webOS! ;)). I'll probably end up buying one of those soon after it's released.

Last edited:

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Yah I think those cases look awesome, price is over the top. ..... but I'm sure most people (maybe even me lol) would just add it anyway.

Note 3 <Caesars>

ACADM

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I really like the cases too, although they were saying 'coming soon' as soon as they went up on the Play Store in the U.K. They are expensive but I think I'll still get one and use it for when I go out drinking lol, especially as I ordered the white backed phone.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
The cases will well as they are great color options and they work with the wireless charging. I'm waiting for them and the wireless charger to be available. Hopefully they will be available before my nexus ships (2-3 weeks) or shortly thereafter.
I really miss the convenience of wireless charging.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital