Bumper case! WHEN?

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So the bumper case is listed on Play as "coming soon." I've got to have a bumper case (and of course this original has the added benefit of just saying "Nexus" on the back without any reference to LG). Anyone recall how long it was for the Nexus 4 bumper case to finally come out after the phone did?

1mf3.jpg mkcs.jpg 4npg.jpg

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm too waiting on this, and if it's anything like the Crhomebook 11 then we could be waiting months. :(

No clue of course, but I'm going to hold out hope that there's a reason they posted the pictures for this bumper case (and other accessories) on launch day...because the items are going to be available sooner rather than later this time around. "Sooner" for me equals within days or around a week at most.

*crosses fingers*

jon_stewart

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Why, oh why, is this bumper case not actually a bumper case. I can't see / don't want the back, just sides and top covered. No need to increase the thickness of the phone with more plastic.

thinksInCode

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
The gray one was briefly available on launch day and I managed to get one. It looks really nice on the phone, and I like having the Nexus name on it, but it is a bit slippery to hold, and also it makes the phone quite a bit wider, making it harder for one handed use.

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
This is a Nexus accessory we are discussing- We should be happy if it ever becomes available. Asking for when is just asking too much.

AaronM1

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
This is a Nexus accessory we are discussing- We should be happy if it ever becomes available. Asking for when is just asking too much.

Not if my phone gets scratched/smashed it isn't.

A case is the most basic type of accessory, and it's the least I expect in terms of support for a brand new smartphone.

There are cases on Amazon but most of them are of a very low quality.

People need/want official cases, simple.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38