Poetic Borderline Bumper Case coming November 15th!

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I got one too. I deep down know I'm throwing away $5 cause my poetic borderline was awful on my Nexus 4. I hope they spent a little more time and I won't have to return this one 4 times before giving up.

Posted via Android Central App

fabulas

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I got one too. I deep down know I'm throwing away $5 cause my poetic borderline was awful on my Nexus 4. I hope they spent a little more time and I won't have to return this one 4 times before giving up.

Wow, I only had a problem with the first batch.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I only had a problem with the first batch.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I had problems all the way up to the 3rd revision. Combine that with the fact I couldn't use it with the nexus wireless charger and it wasn't worth it. I can say their customer service was great and helpful.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Yea... $5? Ok?

$8-10 after shipping... Eventually I'm sure they'll provide Amazon some stock for Prime shipping, but the introductory price will jump a little. With the N7, their slim case was available in one color from Prime almost immediately, with the product price being exactly the same as the shipped price on the other colors.

shaklee3

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if this has a rubber-rish feel on the sides? I've noticed on the rubber ones it's hard to get out of my pocket. I really like the official bumper that came free with the nexus 4 towards the end. Is it like that one?

jon_stewart

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Real ugly colour combinations. If only they had completely black. That mid grey doesn't impress me.

Any opinions to the contrary, who has one (they're on sale in the UK already.)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jon_stewart

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking the N4 official bumper case which my son has. Black all round with a metallic trim to match the phone.

While I like poetic cases (we have them on our N7's), I don't like the colour combinations here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

shaklee3

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Just got my case today. Not very happy with it. It's not deep enough so that it covers the camera when you set it down, so the lens still hits whatever surface it's on. Also, the power putting has no feel to it now. I can't tell if it's going to turn off just by the feel since you're basically just pushing on something that doesn't sink when pressure is applied.