Can't do a case...but too slippery

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I can't buy a case or bumper because I like the size of the phone. So for anyone else in the same boat(specially for the white versions like me) e grips are a good choice.

Retail Shop

I ordered a sheet of the black. I will be cutting to fit just to the glossy sides of my N5. I feel they are a bit too slick and might fall out of my hand :( But this is a nice solution without the bulk of a case, adding a good amount of grip for a fair price and still looking good.

I am sure some of you know about items as such, but might be a few out there that haven't thought of it instead of a case. Can't wait to get mine and slap em on.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
you will barely notice this. very thin. and soft touch and color is same as black Nexus 5 -

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ne...c-matte-back-black-tpu-case-lg-nexus-5-a.html

- - - Updated - - -

stickers? really?????????????? WTF.

cheap and crappy looking. come on.

I don't actually agree. I really love my diztronic case but it makes the phone feel thicker. My cruzerlite feels a lot thinner as well as my caseology case. I think diz. Is fairly thick for a tpu anyway

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't actually agree. I really love my diztronic case but it makes the phone feel thicker. My cruzerlite feels a lot thinner as well as my caseology case. I think diz. Is fairly thick for a tpu anyway

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

ok then put bubble gum stickers on your phone.