Stylish cases for N5

changejoy

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the market for some stylish cases for the N5. I would prefer something that is cute, but it seems that no one is making any? I have searched ebay and amazon but don't know where else may have such products.

NexusNick123

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
The Nexus 5 is still a new device and because some stores still don't have it will be hard to find cases for the Nexus 5. I order a clear one off Amazon because I like the back of the Nexus and want it to show.

I'm in the market for some stylish cases for the N5. I would prefer something that is cute, but it seems that no one is making any? I have searched ebay and amazon but don't know where else may have such products.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Watch for Portenzo, especially their handcrafted leather Alano series. They have Premium Hand-crafted Google Nexus 4 Cases and Covers by Portenzo that'll give you an idea of what they do, and have committed to doing cases for the N5. I have one of the Alano cases for my N7 and can say without hesitation that their cases are absolutely first rate.

changejoy

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Do you know when a greater amount of cases should hit the market? There seems to be quite a few of the type I would be most interested in out for the N4, so perhaps the N5 will follow a similar progression?

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Do you know when a greater amount of cases should hit the market? There seems to be quite a few of the type I would be most interested in out for the N4, so perhaps the N5 will follow a similar progression?

It just takes time. Some companies are still waiting for an actual physical model of the N5 to work with, preferring that to using CAD files. If the expectation that the N5 surpasses N4 in volume of sales holds true, it's likely that you'll see at least as wide a variety - and likely wider - of cases become available in time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol