Can you guys help me make a final case decision?

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
1) Ionic GUARDIAN Armor
2) Acase Superleggera PRO
3) SPIGEN Slim Armor
4) i-Blason Armorbox
5) KAYSCASE Armorbox

I was also told that Seidio has an Otterbox Defender-like case, but I can't find anything of the sort on their website.

Anyway, what I am looking for is maximum protection.

Posted via Android Central App

guapinoy

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I got a version of the kaycase today and it is pretty nice. I wouldn't get any other color than black because it would look tacky. I wouldn't pay more than 7 bucks for it. There are so many vendors who are selling it with different name brands on amazon and eBay so just look for a good deal. I think Hyperion is selling the same case and is prime eligible for 5.99.

Its not too bulky better than any of the more expensive spigen case. It reminds me more like the UAG cases but cheaper made. The stand is nice but very flimsy, I would imagine that might not last as long. But for the price it's very durable , good protection, nice feeling, and great price. Again, I wouldn't get any colored version especially white, because it would get dirty pretty quickly.

Posted via Android Central App

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I just received the spigen slim armor case. And I have to say, it is one of the best cases I have ever purchased. I am extremely pleased with it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I just received the spigen slim armor case. And I have to say, it is one of the best cases I have ever purchased. I am extremely pleased with it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Agreed. This case is everything an Otterbox Commuter always tried to be and more. I got the all black and the grip is perfect without being too much grip. Adds a little bulk but not much and for the protection it can't be beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs