LG QuickCover

Ice_Cold_Q

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
yeahh imma get it for ?35 plus ?1.99 for shipping which is still alot but I really want this case as I like my phone without a case most of the time, but when i do want a case on it at particular situations, I want this case on it seeing as it does a good job, covering both front and back and having the smart feature and probably fits perfectly and has good build quality(feel)

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been using it for a week so far, and have really enjoyed it. I normally go naked on my previous phones, but decided I would cover this one. I really enjoy the screen turning on and off when opening and closing the cover.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
its a very slim fitting case and doesnt add very much bulk while giving it some all around protection. it won't protect from drops very well, but it protects from scuffs. Cutouts for the power button, mic and headphone jack are very precise. The hinge for the flap seems durable and looks like it will hold up to a lot of opening and closing.

quite unsure if it's worth $50 though.

Ice_Cold_Q

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys, ordered mine on mobile fun.com, same price of ?35 but doesn't charge ?10 just for delivery like Google but rather a nice ?2, sold out right now as it was extremely popular, think it sold out in 1 day, but yeah as soon as it comes in stock they're gna send one over to me, can't wait :D

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2