1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Red face Recommend me a Screen Protector + Case Best Deal

best deal for both products, if u know any, pls post thanks!

Default Re: Recommend me a Screen Protector + Case Best Deal

Hi so there are some good options for you to choose from:

amFilm Premium Screen Protector HD Clear:
    I really don't know if there are any better screen protectors because this seems to be the best for the money.
    They give you 3 screen protectors in case you mess up.
    The protector doesn't give you any distortions to your screen which is why I love this screen protector.
    Costs about $5. Link: Amazon.com: amFilm Premium Screen Protector Film HD Clear (Invisible) for LG Google Nexus 5 (2013) (3 Pack) with Lifetime Warranty [in Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Watch the video for more info:

For cases, there are couple of options:

For very "light" cases that give almost no extra weight:

amCase Ultra Slim-Fit Case: Amazon.com: amCase Ultra Slim-Fit Case (Matte Black) for LG Google Nexus 5 (LG-D820) [in Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Costs $5, and I think they are the best Slim cases around. Cheaper than Spigen or Ringke slim cases. Was going to recommend them but I've heard Spigen & Rignke cases give you scratches on the corners (see the reviews).

For a little bit of a more protection case:

Spigen Ultra Hybrid ($10): Amazon.com: [AIR CUSHION] Spigen Google Nexus 5 Case ULTRA HYBRID [Black] [1 FREE Premium Japanese Screen Protector + 2 FREE Graphics] Scratch Resistant Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Nexus 5 - ECO-Friendly Package - Black (SGP10609): Cell Pho

or

amCase Hybrid Bumper Case ($5): Amazon.com: amCase Hybrid Bumper Case (Black) for LG Google Nexus 5 (LG-D820) with Anti-Scratch View-Through Matte Back Panel [in Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

amCases are cheaper but I did not own this one so I cannot say with certaincy. I've tried the Spigen case and I like it. Bumpers are all around the corners so your phone will survive a drop.

If you want to spend more money for a premium look, then get the Spigen Neo Hybrid case:
    Amazon.com: Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for Google Nexus 5 - Retail Packaging - Champagne Gold: Cell Phones & Accessories

Hope this helps