Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Fairclough
  • 1 Post By imyourpriest
  • 1 Post By Gary_Berg
  • 1 Post By Brent Zaniewski
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Intelligent Wallet for Nexus 5

Hey guys,

Just noticed this Cruzerlite wallet case here: Cruzerlite Wallet for Nexus 5 , Did anyone try it yet?
    Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Intelligent Wallet for Nexus 5-81ypqkwp4rl._sx522_.jpg

It looks nice and doesn't seem to be expansive on amazon. Do you think the quality is good enough?

Default Re: Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Intelligent Wallet for Nexus 5

There is an AC review done this week on it I believe.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
    Thanked by:
    smileycon likes this.

I bought the black and white one just to try out a wallet case. Its a super well built case, love the ability to use it as a stand. And its definitely keeping the phone safe, the tpu inner case is very well made and attached. That being said I find that I'm not a wallet case person. If anyone wants to buy mine hmu, its only seen 3 days of light use. In perfect condition. Or I'd be up for trading for a bumper case or thin case of any sort. Lemme know!

Posted via Android Central App
    smileycon likes this.

I'm quite pleased with mine, got it early this week. I am a wallet person, and although I wish it didn't add as much bulk, it is quite good. The bumper inner part protects the sides and the front cover protects the screen. I had a similar case on the iPod touch I replaced with the N5, and it was thinner because iPod was thinner. I know the case not he iPod saved me several times when it took a header out if my front shirt pocket, and I expect this to do the same...
    smileycon likes this.
    ShopAndroid Accessories

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Here's the hands-on review I wrote-up on that specific case.

Definitely a good quality case if you're into the flip-style protection!
    smileycon likes this.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock baby!

I did a review as well. It's a great case for people that want to carry some cash with their phone! And you've gotta love all of the Android goodness on this case!
    The best Tech videos on the web! www.youtube.com/360Mobiles

Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    I hope that this helps some people!

Android Keyboard Shortcuts for Gmail | Android Central
    I just ordered the case but was wondering how many cards you could stack in each slot of the case?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______

I'd say the cards are going to be tight, and will also be putting pressure on the front of the phone. I would plan on being happy if I get one in each slot. It also depends On my way! Heather the cards are plastic or cardboard (how thick they are).

Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Berg View Post
    I'd say the cards are going to be tight, and will also be putting pressure on the front of the phone. I would plan on being happy if I get one in each slot. It also depends On my way! Heather the cards are plastic or cardboard (how thick they are).
    Just regular credit cards and ID card. I was going to try put six cards in case three in each slot but I didn't know the slots had much flex.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    ______

There's a review here on AC and I think they mention the slots.

Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I received and return the black /white Cruzerlite wallet case. The quality of case was good and well the material was nice in the hand. The appearance of case was not my taste with it the off white color scheme and android logo. The case can properly hold two cards and a few bills. The case it at limits with any more than two cards and few bills in storage because the case's material does not allow give when closed. The magnet buckle will not latch properly or hold the case together if you do not have bare minimum in storage compartments.

The Cruzerlite case if you don't have more than two essential cards and carry very little cash.For me this not case and I will looking elsewhere for wallet case.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    Solve
    Answer
    ______

Ciao, sarei interessato al " Bugdroid Circuit Intelligent wallet for Nexus 5 - Black / White " che hai comprato tu... a quando lo vorresti vendere???

Grazie anticipatamente

GG

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

I've been using wallet cases for 15 years, since before smartphones, for my "pocket pc's", lol!

And it's still the same problem: nobody makes one that fits more than a 2-3 cards and barely any cash. I usually overstuff them and just deal with that.

If anyone finds one that incorporates a proper wallet, please post!