Nokia DT-900 and DT-910
I have a DT-900 which charges my N5 whilst at work perfectly. I'd like to get another and the upstanding 910 looks perfect for bedside table, but I've read conflicting info as to whether it works? Specifically with a case on. I have the overpriced Google case.
Does anyone have one?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- 12-09-2013, 08:13 AM #2
Re: Nokia DT-900 and DT-910
I have the DT-910 and DT-900 and have tested them all with no case, spigen slim armor, spigen ultra hybrid and the google official bumper case and here's what you need to know...
DT-900 works with no case, spigen slim, spigen ultra and google bumper.
DT-910 works with no case and the google bumper. Does NOT work with spigen slim or spigen ultra.
The thicker (around the edges) cases by spigen stand the phone up too high on the DT-910 so that it moves out of the charging zone. The google bumper is slim enough that it still lands in the sweet spot and works.
- 12-16-2013, 07:01 AM #4
- 01-12-2014, 04:55 AM #5
- By suchanewbie in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:04 AM
- By Fleabitten in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 01:01 PM
- By jk086 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:53 PM
- By LuigiBleu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 08:37 PM
- By Daermos in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2013, 11:43 AM